Versapak T2 Tamper Evident Barcoded Security Seals
Versapak's premium seal has a unique patent pending design with an increased printable surface space to allow for easy scanning and readability of barcodes and numbers. It also has two prongs for added security. The T2 offers you the ultimate level of tamper evidence and traceability.
Have a question? Call us at020 8333 5300
Barcoded T2 Bag Seals Product Description
Manufactured by Versapak, the T2 is Versapak's premium security seal. They are for use with bags and pouches that are fitted with the T2 locking mechanism.
- 2 prongs for maximum security
- Guaranteed against debris build up, prolongs the life of the bag
- Each seal is printed with a barcode for track and trace options
- Increased printable surface space to allow for easy scanning and readability of barcodes
- Can incorporate most barcode formats
- These barcoded T2 seals come in packs of 500 seals
- The price shown is per pack of 500 seals, please add to your basket the number of packs you require
- Please note there is a minimum order quantity of 5,000 seals (10 packs)
- A member of our sales team will contact you when your order is received to discuss barcode requirements
|Minimum order quantity||10 boxes (5,000 seals)|
|Delivery time||3 - 4 weeks|
|Nr. of uses||Singe Use Only|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Small, but Necessary Print
Please note that in some rare instances, the abnormal size and weights of consignments may incur additional carriage charges if your order is being delivered outside of the UK. We will contact you when we have obtained a quote from a freight company.
Please do not use a PO Box as your delivery address. We use a signed for service, so please use an address where someone can receive and sign for your order. We recommend a business address.
Your order will be dispatched within a maximum 1 working day upon receipt of payment.
We aim to have your product delivered within 2 to 3 working days if you have ordered a stock item. (For non-stock colours, we advise a 4 – 6 week delivery time. This includes custom made orders, we will contact you with an approximate date of delivery using your account contact details.)