Red Bag Scheme
The Versapak Patient Overnight Bag has been designed as part of the NHS Red Bag Scheme and is a high quality, hard wearing and durable bag for personal property of individuals when being transferred between their care home and hospital.
350 x 160 x 160mm
Contact us for a quote020 8333 5300
Patient Overnight Bag, part of the Red Bag Scheme
- Made from high quality durable, weather-resistant material
- Available with Antimicrobial protection from bacterial infection
- Easy-grip comfort carry handle on the top of the bag
- Front window for a patient name identification
- Removable bag for toiletries or medication inside the bag
- A4 document window on the rear for contents checklist and other key documents
- Incorporates the New Versapak T2 tamper evident zip closure for Versapak T2 Security Seals
- Tamper evident and traceable, when used with Versapak numbered or barcoded security seals
Watch the Red Bag Scheme video and contact us to see how to take part.
This product is customisable, print / size / colours available, please enquire by calling 020 8333 5300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
£78.75 origination charge.
£36.75 adjustment charge.
Delivery time 4 - 6 weeks.
|Minimum order quantity||20|
|Delivery time||4 - 6 weeks|
|Can be made to order||Yes|
|Nr. of uses||2,000|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.