Versapak Medical Anti Spillage Liner
An anti-spillage liner forms the secondary packaging referred to in P650 for UN3373 biological substances. The liner is a polythene bag with one open edge - use our securing clip to close the bag. Available in 3 sizes, they come in a pack of 5 and fit our pathology bags and specimen transport bags.
Sizes available (WxHxD):
Small: 610 x 762mm (Fits small Insulated Medical Carriers)
Medium: 610 x 915mm (Fits medium Insulated Medical Carriers)
Large: 762 x 915mm (Fits large Insulated Medical Carriers)
Contact us for a quote020 8333 5300
Anti Spillage Liner Product DescriptionPack of 5 of anti-spillage liners.
This product is not customisable.
|Minimum order quantity||5 packs of 5 liners|
|Delivery time||2 - 3 days|
|Can be made to order||No|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.