Versapak Insulated Pathology Medical Bag
The Versapak Insulated Pathology Transport Bag has been carefully designed and manufactured, in consultation with NHS Trusts.
For making the most out of using your Versapak carrier fitted with Thinsulate™️ insulation, take a read of our handy guide, just here.
For any temperature queries, please refer to the 2014 SATRA report, which tested the PYTB2 bag (fitted with thinsulateTM)
External dimensions: 305 x 305 x 170mm
Internal dimensions: 250 x 230 x 135mm
External dimensions: 460 x 305 x 255mm
Internal dimensions: 415 x 230 x 215mm
External dimensions: 650 x 380 x 255mm
Internal dimensions: 590 x 315 x 225mm
- Additional colour options available:
Contact us for a quote020 8333 5300
Insulated Pathology Medical Bag Product description
Versapak's for equipment and specimens adhere to regulations governing the transportation of diagnostic specimens. These bags meet the requirements of Packing Instruction P650 as confirmed during independent tests by Smithers-Pira.
- With built-in rigid impact protectors and internal padding
- Thinsulate insulation helps to maintain the temperature of the contents for up to 6 hours
- An internal storage sleeve to hold a Versapak freeze board
- Incorporates the Versapak tamper evident zip closure
- Tamper evident and traceable, when used with Versapak numbered or barcoded security seals
- Printed with UN3373 logo as standard
- "Easy change" address window system for outward and return addresses (with visual reminder)
- 3 x A5 windows for site location and bag content (located at both ends and lid)
- Incorporates the New Versapak T2 tamper evident zip closure for Versapak T2 Security Seals
This product is customisable, print / size / colours available, please enquire by calling 020 8333 5300 or emailing email@example.com.
£78.75 origination charge.
£36.75 adjustment charge.
Delivery time 4 - 6 weeks.
|Delivery time||2 - 3 days|
|Can be made to order||Yes|
|Nr. of uses||2,000|
|Keeps the content cool||Up to 6 hours|
|Additional Colors||White, Black, Grey, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Aqua, Red|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.