Versapak Insulated Medical Vaccine Carrier Bundles
Special offer - everything you need in one easy order. As used by the NHS and private hospitals around the world, the Versapak Insulated Vaccine Carrier is used to transport vaccines from hospitals and clinics to their patients.
Bundle kit consists of:
- Insulated Vaccine Carrier
- *Freeze boards for keeping contents cool
- Absorbent pads pack of 20
- Box of 500 tamper evident T2 security seals
*Small (PYTB1)= One Freezeboard, Medium (PYTB2) & Large (PYTB3) = Two Freezeboards
Contact us for a quote020 8333 5300
Insulated Medical Vaccine Carrier
As used by the NHS and private hospitals around the world, the Versapak Insulated Vaccine Carrier is used to transport vaccines from hospitals and clinics to their patients.
- With built-in rigid impact protectors and internal padding
- Thinsulate insulation helps to maintains the temperature of the contents for up to 6 hours
- An internal storage sleeve to hold a Versapak freeze board as required
- Incorporates the New Versapak T2 tamper evident zip closure for Versapak T2 Security Seals
- Tamper evident and traceable, when used with Versapak numbered or barcoded security seals
- "Easy change" address window system for outward and return addresses (with visual reminder)
- 3 x A5 windows for site location and bag content (located at both ends and lid)
This product is customisable, print / size / colours available, please enquire by calling 020 8333 5300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
£75 origination charge.
£35 adjustment charge.
Delivery time 4 - 6 weeks.
|Delivery time||2 - 3 days|
|Guarantee||Vaccine Carrier - up to 5 years|
|Nr. of uses||2,000 uses of the bag (re-order seals when depleted)|
|Keeps the content cool||Up to 6 hours|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.