Versapak Cash in Transit Bag - Rectangle
The Versapak Cash in Transit Bag is specially designed for transporting large amounts of cash or other bulky items. Once cash has been loaded into the bag, the bag is sealed using one of our uniquely numbered security seals. If the seal is broken when the bag reaches its destination the recipient can see that the security has been compromised.
Rectangle (KTH1): 350 x 160 x 160mm
- Additional colour options available:
Contact us for a quote020 8333 5300
Rectangular Cash in Transit Bag Product Description
- Made from high quality durable, weather-resistant material
- With a reinforced wooden base and metal feet to support a heavy load
- Can withstand a weight of up to 50kgs
- Easy-grip comfort carry handles
- Incorporates the New Versapak T2 tamper evident zip closure for Versapak T2 Security Seals
- Two internal entry address/identification window take standard Versapak address labels
- Cost effective solution to money storage and handling
- High quality manufacturing and material means these bags won't tear or burst
This product is customisable, print / size / colours available, please enquire by calling 020 8333 5300 or emailing email@example.com.
£78.75 origination charge.
£36.75 adjustment charge.
Delivery time 4 - 6 weeks.
|Minimum order quantity||20|
|Delivery time||4 - 6 weeks|
|Can be made to order||Yes|
|Nr. of uses||2,000|
|Additional Colors||White, Grey, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Aqua|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.