Versapak Blood in Transit Medical Bags
The Versapak Blood in Transit Bag is specially designed for the transport of blood products. These bags have been manufactured to the same rigorous standards as our UN3373 & P650 approved bags to ensure the ultimate safety when transporting medical products. Click here to find out more about UN3373 and P650.
For making the most out of using your Versapak carrier fitted with Thinsulate™️ insulation, take a read of our handy guide, just here.
For any temperature queries, please refer to the 2014 SATRA report, which tested the Versapak Blood Bag.
External dimensions: 295 x 200 x 195mm
Internal dimensions: 250 x 150 x 135mm
External dimensions: 410 x 250 x 240mm
Internal dimensions: 355 x 210 x 170mm
- Additional colour options available:
Contact us for a quote020 8333 5300
Blood in Transit Medical Bag Product Description
- With built-in rigid impact protectors and internal padding
- Fitted with Thinsulate insulation which helps to maintain the temperature of the contents for up to 6 hours
- An internal storage sleeve to hold a Versapak freeze board as required
- Incorporates the New Versapak T2 tamper evident zip closure for Versapak T2 Security Seals
- Tamper evident and traceable, when used with Versapak numbered or barcoded security seals
- A large window on the outside of the lid allows for identification labels
This product is customisable, print / size / colours available, please enquire by calling 020 8333 5300 or emailing email@example.com.
£78.75 origination charge.
£36.75 adjustment charge.
Delivery time 4 - 6 weeks.
|Delivery time||2 - 3 days|
|Can be made to order||Yes|
|Nr. of uses||2,000 times|
|Keeps the content cool||Up to 6 hours|
|Additional Colors||White, Black, Grey, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Blue, Green|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.