Versapak Blood in Transit Bag with BioCote© Antimicrobial Technology
The Versapak Blood in Transit Bag is specially designed for the transport of blood products. These bags incorporate the Versapak T2 tamper evident zip closure for Tamper evident and trace-ability, when used with Versapak numbered or barcoded T2 security seals.
Sizes available (WxHxD):
External dimensions: 295 x 200 x 195mm
Internal dimensions: 250 x 150 x 135mm
External dimensions: 410 x 250 x 240mm
Internal dimensions: 355 x 210 x 170mm
- Delivery: 4 - 6 Weeks
- Minimum order: 15
Contact us for a quote020 8333 5300
Antimicrobial Blood in Transit Bag Product Description
- A Tamper Evident medical carrier with Antimicrobial technology by BioCote® protects products OR surfaces from colonization by bacteria
- BioCote® has been proven to reduce bacteria on products by up to 99.5% in two hours OR 99.99% in 24hrs
- BioCote® protected products have been proven to perform in real life environments not just in a laboratory
- Incorporates the New Versapak T2 tamper evident zip closure for Versapak T2 Security Seals
- With built-in rigid impact protectors and internal padding
- Fitted with Thinsulate insulation which helps to maintain the temperature of the contents for up to 6 hours
- A large window on the outside of the lid allows for identification labels
This product is customisable, print / colours available, please enquire by calling 020 8333 5300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
£75 origination charge.
£35 adjustment charge.
Delivery time 4-6 weeks.
|Minimum order quantity||1|
|Delivery time||2 - 3 days|
|Can be made to order||Yes|
|Nr. of uses||2,000 times|
|Keeps the content cool||Up to 6 hours|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Small, but Necessary Print
Please note that in some rare instances, the abnormal size and weights of consignments may incur additional carriage charges if your order is being delivered outside of the UK. We will contact you when we have obtained a quote from a freight company.
Please do not use a PO Box as your delivery address. We use a signed for service, so please use an address where someone can receive and sign for your order. We recommend a business address.
Your order will be dispatched within a maximum 1 working day upon receipt of payment.
We aim to have your product delivered within 2 to 3 working days if you have ordered a stock item. (For non-stock colours, we advise a 4 – 6 week delivery time. This includes custom made orders, we will contact you with an approximate date of delivery using your account contact details.)
Please also provide a daytime contact telephone number so that our courier may contact you if necessary.
Please note that orders placed between Friday morning and Sunday Night will be processed first thing Monday morning
Please note that any orders from countries outside the EU may be subject to additional duties at the port of entry. These are not the responsibility of Versapak and any such duties are to be entirely borne by the customer. Please check the specifics of your country's customs regulations before purchasing.
Excluded Shipping Countries
Due to the very high shipping charges and high duties there are specific countries to which we cannot ship. These are listed below and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Estonia, Gibraltar, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia - The Former Yugoslav Republic, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia.
If you have any issues or problems regarding your delivery please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number and username and we will get back to you as quickly as possible with an update.