VersaCheck Fixed Length Seal
This fixed length security seal is predominantly used for vehicle doors, tankers, shipping containers and fire doors. The seal allows movement of the door locking mechanism without straining the seal. With a fixed loop design, each seal is uniquely numbered as standard. The seals have a patented double locking mechanism and a pre-determined break point. They are user friendly with easy removal by hand.
Have a question? Call us at020 8333 5300
VersaCheck Fixed Length Seal Product Description
- Fixed loop design
- Each seal is uniquely numbered as standard
- Flat locking head
- Pre-determined break point on the seal
- User friendly, easy removal by hand
- Patented double locking mechanism
|Minimum order quantity||1 pack (1,000 seals)|
|Delivery time||2 - 3 days|
|Can be made to order||Yes|
|Nr. of uses||Singe Use Only|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Small, but Necessary Print
Please note that in some rare instances, the abnormal size and weights of consignments may incur additional carriage charges if your order is being delivered outside of the UK. We will contact you when we have obtained a quote from a freight company.
Please do not use a PO Box as your delivery address. We use a signed for service, so please use an address where someone can receive and sign for your order. We recommend a business address.
Your order will be dispatched within a maximum 1 working day upon receipt of payment.
We aim to have your product delivered within 2 to 3 working days if you have ordered a stock item. (For non-stock colours, we advise a 4 – 6 week delivery time. This includes custom made orders, we will contact you with an approximate date of delivery using your account contact details.)