Versapak Transport Bag with Integrated Thermometer
The Versapak transport bag with integrated thermometer is an insulated bag to carry blood, pathology samples, vaccines and drugs which enables you to see the temperature of the contents of the bag without opening it. This is particularly beneficial if you need to maintain a certain temperature for a prolonged period of time.
External dimensions: 295 x 200 x 195mm
Internal dimensions: 250 x 150 x 135mm
- Additional colour options available:
Contact us for a quote020 8333 5300
Transport Bag with Integrated Thermometer Product Description
- With integrated thermometer which monitors the temperature of the contents
- Thermometer display on the outside of the bag
- Built-in rigid impact protectors and internal padding
- Fitted with Thinsulate insulation which helps to maintain the temperature of the contents for up to 6 hours
- An internal storage sleeve to hold a Versapak freeze board as required
- Incorporates the New Versapak T2 tamper evident zip closure for Versapak T2 Security Seals
- Tamper evident and traceable, when used with Versapak numbered or barcoded security seals
- A large window on the outside of the lid allows for identification labels
This product is customisable, print / size / colours available, please enquire by calling 020 8333 5300 or emailing email@example.com.
£78.75 origination charge.
£36.75 adjustment charge.
Delivery time 4 - 6 weeks.
|Minimum order quantity||20|
|Delivery time||4 - 6 weeks|
|Can be made to order||Yes|
|Guarantee||Bag Material Guaranteed for 5 years, Thermometre for 1 year|
|Nr. of uses||2,000|
|Keeps the content cool||Up to 6 hours|
|Additional Colors||White, Black, Grey, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Aqua, Red, Green|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.