Electronic Device Security
Secure your smart phones / tablets in a Versapak’s Padded Personal Device Carry Pouch (PDP2)
Versapak supply padded carry pouches where there is a need for security and safe transport of electronic devices, when sending to be repaired or kept in storage. They are often used by telecommunication organisations and the wider electronic equipment industry, where a solution is needed to replace methods that use single-use polythene bag with inadequate protection or cardboard boxes that are short-lived and susceptible to damage in-transit. These conditions are not ideal as they lead to further damage to devices and lost revenue. Our solutions provide an answer for all electronic devices to be transported in a safe and tamper evident manner.
Our products have been designed with data security and GDPR in mind. While software can keep a device secure using passwords, there is no guarantee that the device owner has activated this – leading to the possibility of a data breach. Versapak solutions use our patented T2 Security Seal to create accountability and a safe ‘chain-of-custody', providing a secure, no risk solution when handling personal data.
Choosing a Versapak means choosing to save on costs. Our solutions are reusable, up to 2,000 times, they come with a 5-Year Guarantee and are better for the world today as they eliminate the need for environment damaging, single-use plastic bags. Our electronic device security pouch provides a sensible, secure and sustainable choice.
See why this is important. Watch our video
Key Benefits of a Device Pouch
- Versapak Personal Device Pouch can transport up to 8 smart phones and 4 tablets
- They are fitted with a locking system which incorporates our Versapak T2 Security Seals for the chain-of-custody
- The padded protection can withstand the rigours of modern day transit
- Customised Design and branding options available
Tamper Evident by Design
Using our unique system, a T2 Security Seal is placed in the chamber with a unique identification number or barcode. This gives you confidence that, as long as the seal and number is in place, no-one else has accessed the keys inside.
- Patented T2 Seal clicks in place with a push
- Large face plate for unique serial/barcode ensures the ‘chain of custody‘
- Two legs lock in place of the zip to prevent covert entry
- Security seal is 100% Recyclable
- Once secured, the items are impossible to access without evidence of tampering.
Use Versapak to maintain the integrity and custody of your items.
All our products can be manufactured in various sizes and colours to suit your needs. We can even print your logos or brand names. Why not ask us for a free quotation.