For orders of 50 or more, please call for a quote
The Versapak Cash in Transit Bag is specially designed for transporting large amounts of cash or other bulky items. Once cash has been loaded into the bag, the bag is sealed using one of our uniquely numbered security seals.
If the seal is broken when the bag reaches its destination the recipient can see that the security has been compromised.
To see this product in use please Click here
Please note that there is a minimum order quantity of 15.
Estimated Delivery Time: 4 - 6 Weeks
Square Cash in Transit Bag Product description
- Made from high quality durable, weather-resistant material
- With a reinforced wooden base and metal feet to support a heavy load
- Can withstand a weight of up to 50kgs
- Easy-grip comfort carry handles
- Incorporates the Versapak tamper evident zip closure
- Two internal entry address/identification window take standard Versapak address labels
- Cost effective solution to money storage and handling
- High quality manufacturing and material means these bags won't tear or burst
Square (KTH0): 300 x 300 x 150mm
Rectangle (KTH1): 350 x 160 x 160mm
These secure cash bags are fitted with the Versapak tamper evident zip closure. When used with a Versapak T2 security seal the contents of the bag is secured against tampering. Each bag can be re-sealed quickly and easily, over 2,000 times and is covered by a 5 year guarantee. See our T2 security seals page for more details.
This bag can also be supplied with a Versapak T Seal Button seal or Arrow seal zip closure. Please contact us for more information.
Versapak recommend the T2 seal security system above all other sealing systems.
The Options section above shows our standard colours for these tamper evident bags. Other colours are available so please contact us if your preferred colour is not shown.
Why not overprint your bags with your company logo or other information? See our Custom Made Bag page for details.
If you have any questions please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us for more information.