As used by the NHS and private hospitals around the world, the Versapak Insulated Vaccine Carrier is used to transport vaccines from hospitals and clinics to their patients.
Estimated Delivery Time: 2-3 days
Insulated Medical Vaccine Carrier Product Description
- With built-in rigid impact protectors and internal padding
- Thinsulate insulation helps to maintains the temperature of the contents for up to 6 hours
- An internal storage sleeve to hold a Versapak freeze board as required
- Incorporates the Versapak tamper evident zip closure
- Tamper evident and traceable, when used with Versapak numbered or barcoded security seals
- "Easy change" address window system for outward and return addresses (with visual reminder)
- 3 x A5 windows for site location and bag content (located at both ends and lid)
For further information on this product please click here to view the spec sheet.
External dimensions: 305 x 305 x 170mm
Internal dimensions: 250 x 230 x 135mm
External dimensions: 460 x 305 x 255mm
Internal dimensions: 415 x 230 x 215mm
Large (PYTBVAC3_ORS) - holds 3 cytotoxic tubs:
External dimensions: 650 x 380 x 255mm
Internal dimensions: 590 x 315 x 225mm
To keep the contents of the bag cool please use with our freeze boards.
These Insulated vaccine carriers are fitted with the Versapak tamper evident zip closure. When used with a genuine Versapak T security seal the contents of the bag is secured against tampering. Each bag can be re-sealed quickly and easily, over 2,000 times and is covered by a 5 year guarantee. See our T security seals page for more details.
This bag can also be supplied with a T2 seal, Button seal or Arrow seal zip closure. Please contact us for more information.
Versapak recommend the T seal security system above all other sealing systems.
This bag is made in orange as standard. Other colours are available so please contact us if you prefer another colour.
Why not overprint your bags with your company logo or other information? See our Custom Made Bag page for details.
If you have any questions please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us for more information.