Storing and transporting blood with Versapak’s (BLTD) Protective Blood-in-Transit Carrier.
Versapak Reusable Blood in Transit Bags
At Versapak, we manufacture Blood-in-Transit medical solutions for the transportation of blood between hospitals and other medical organisations. The integrity of the blood, its condition, thermal temperature and handling is vital. Versapak reusable Blood Carriers provide the ideal solution.
Why use Versapak Blood in Transit Bags?
- They are insulated to ensure the contents stay cool when used with thermal barriers are freeze boards (sold separately)
- They are made using the highest quality materials and come with a 5 year guarantee
- Versapak blood in transit bags can be reused over 2,000 times which makes them cost-effective
- They incorporate a zip closure for use with Versapak T2 security seals ensuring that the contents remain tamper evident
- Our blood in transit bags are UN3373 and P650 compliant
Who uses Versapak Blood in Transit Bags?
Blood Bike Couriers, Air Ambulance Paramedics, NHS and Private Hospitals and GP Surgeries to name just a few.
Versapak Blood in Transit Bag Accessories
To complement our reusable blood in transit carriers we sell a range of accessories such as dividers to keep the contents separated, freeze boards and thermal barriers to keep the contents cool and data loggers to monitor the internal temperature.