Online privacy practices
Your right to privacy is important to us.
We are keen to strike a fair balance between your personal privacy and ensuring you obtain full value from the web site and the Products and services we may be able to market to you.
We are fully registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure we comply with all protection the Act affords to you. Further information on the Act is on the internet at www.ico.gov.uk.
In some areas of our website, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit or reply to you after your visit. This would include where you subscribe to our online newsletters or provide feedback to us through our contact form or when you complete any online survey we may offer from time to time. When you do so, we ask you to give us your name, e-mail address and other personal information that will be needed to supply the services to you. In relation to online newsletters you can 'unsubscribe' at any time. We may use your personal data for future email campaigns, support, notification of new Products or new versions, general correspondence regarding the Products and correspondence which may relate to you. If you would rather not receive future marketing emails from us please inform us by email at email@example.com.
The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us.
Types of information collected
When you use this website, we may collect and store the following types of information:
• Information you actively give us, such as details you provide about yourself and your business/company when you register with us, when you correspond with us using on line forms and questionnaires, and when you place an order with us.
• Information that may be collected automatically, using cookies and other technology. While most browsers allow you to turn cookies off, we would recommend you leave them turned on in order to get the most from our website.
Use of collected information
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
• To allow us to process your orders and payments, to correspond with you and to keep our records up to date.
• To personalise our site where appropriate, and to allow us to promote special products or services to you.
• To help us to make continual improvements to the site, including helping us to detect and prevent fraud or other misuse.
Access to collected information
• We do not sell or pass information about our web site visitors to other companies or individuals.
• Occasionally we outsource marketing and technical activity to a third party. These companies will only have access to information that is necessary for them to perform the task we ask them to do, but may not use it for any other purpose.
• By logging in to our web site, you can view and update your own data (but nobody else's). You may also see details of previous orders placed and other activities undertaken using your login ID and password.
For further information from us on data protection and privacy contact:
The Data Protection Manager,
The Versapak Group
4 Veridion Way, Erith, Kent, DA18 4AL UK
Information on the Data Protection Act 1998 is also on the Information Commissioner's web site at www.ico.gov.uk.
Use of this Site is subject to our Conditions of use.