We are Versapak International Ltd and we are here to help businesses store and transport documents and sensitive items. Our reusable and tamper evident bags are used by leading companies in many industries throughout the world.
In 1973, we launched our namesake product, the Versapak; a simple, yet effective reusable mailing pouch. The Versapak has a locking chamber that is secured with a small seal. If the seal is broken the user will know that the contents has been tampered with.
The Versapak became known for being secure, durable and cost effective, and was soon widely accepted by postal systems and courier companies throughout the world. We now offer a range of tamper evident reusable bags and pouches, along with a host of mailroom furniture and equipment.
Over the past forty years, we’ve built up a fantastic customer base and once companies start working with us they tend to stick around. We have been supplying durable mail pouches to the postal service for decades now and have developed lasting relationships with postal companies throughout the world. Our medical bags have also been transporting specimens and important medical records for nearly forty years and our expertise in this area has led to lasting contracts with the NHS, private hospitals and overseas institutions. Our secure, tamper evident bags are also widely used within the banking industry, as well as by retail giants such as M&S and Next.
In January 2014 we were awarded a Royal Warrant of Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen in recognition of the high standard and quality of provisions supplied to the Royal Households. Please click here for more information.
We manufacture all sewn bags exclusively in our wholly owned factory in Europe, where all cutting, sewing, welding, and printing takes place. All work is handled by our 95-strong workforce, with 40 skilled machinists producing an average of 1.2 million bags annually.
All plastic components relating to our sewn bags are also manufactured in our European factory - this includes zip pullers, seal chambers, and our T2 Seals, T Seals, Button Seals and Arrow Seals used to seal the bags for tamper evidence.
Our bags, made to your requirements
Versapak is a solution provider. Helping our customers to safely transport and store their goods and documents is what we do best. Our experience with hundreds of blue chip companies across numerous industries makes us confident that we can help you to meet your needs. If we don’t have the perfect product for you then we can make it to your exact requirements using our made-to-order service. We can also print all of our bags to include company logos and other information, regardless of whether you opt for standard or custom made options. Because we have our own factory we don't impose large minimum order quantities and our lead times are very short. All of our sewn bags can be used over 2,000 times and come with a five year guarantee.
Our furniture, for your mailroom
Tamper evident bags aside, we also supply mailroom furniture and it is built to last using hard-wearing, robust materials. All furniture is designed especially for mailroom environments so the whole range is sturdy yet practical. We supply everything from mailsort units to benches and cupboards.
We would love to hear from you
Versapak International Limited is registered in England: No 03566179.
Registered Office: 4 Veridion Way, Erith, Kent, DA18 4AL
- Bespoke Pathology Transport Bags for a Private Laboratory in Greece
- Document security for Mega Image
- Stem Cell Bag designed for Romanian Hospital
- Versapak bags used to send viital business documents securely between locations
- Versapak designs a bag to safely transport mobile phones and tablets
- Versapak has supplied Virgin Atlantic with tamper evident solutions for over ten years
- Versapak helps London's Air Ambulance to save lives
- Versapak helps Merlin keep their cash safe in their busy amusement attractions
- Versapak Human Milk Bank
- Versapak medical bags used to deliver pizzas!
- Versapak manufacture bags for professional make up artists
- Versapak provides secure medical records holdalls for Sheikh Khalifa Hospital
- Versapak saves Twinings Tea time and money
- Versapak supplies secure pull seals to V Ships to support environmental regulations
- Versapak's collapsible ballot box ensures the integrity of elections is of the highest importance
- Versapak's tamper evident solutions keep track of cash at Dubai Duty Free