Custom Bag Manufacturing
With four decades’ experience in manufacturing, Versapak produces quality reusable pouches and bags, which are used and trusted by many high-profile clients across the globe.
Manufacturing Tamper Evident Bags
We manufacture all sewn bags exclusively in our wholly owned factory in Romania, where all cutting, sewing, welding, and printing takes place. All work is handled by our 95-strong workforce, with 40 skilled machinists producing an average of 1.2 million bags annually. Capacity can be increased when required through the introduction of additional shifts.
With approximately 60% of our sewn bags being bespoke items, it is essential that we employ experienced personnel in order to maintain our high standards. Romania’s long history of textile sewing means that it is not difficult to find talented machinists with many years of experience.
All plastic components relating to our sewn bags are also manufactured in our European factory - this includes zip pullers, seal chambers, and the well known T2 Seal, T Seal, Button Seal and Arrow Seal used to seal the bags for tamper evidence.
- Bespoke Pathology Transport Bags for a Private Laboratory in Greece
- Stem Cell Bag designed for Romanian Hospital
- Versapak designs a bag to safely transport mobile phones and tablets
- Versapak Human Milk Bank
- Versapak manufacture bags for professional make up artists
- Versapak medical bags used to deliver pizzas!
- Versapak helps London's Air Ambulance to save lives
- Versapak provides secure medical records holdalls for Sheikh Khalifa Hospital