Versapak Insulated Dry Ice Medical Box
The Versapak Dry Ice Medical Box is used to transport medical items such as blood and drugs that are required to be kept in dry ice.
420 x 330 x 290mm
Contact us for a quote020 8333 5300
Dry Ice Medical Box Product Description
- Styrofoam box
- Strong yet lightweight
- Incorporates the New Versapak T2 tamper evident zip closure for Versapak T2 Security Seals
- Tamper evident and traceable, when used with Versapak numbered or barcoded security seals
- Surrounded by a bag to enable easy transportation
- 2 handles with velcro fastening
- A large window on the outside of the bag allows for identification labels
This product is customisable, print / size / colours available, please enquire by calling 020 8333 5300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
£75 origination charge.
£35 adjustment charge.
Delivery time 4 - 6 weeks.
|Minimum order quantity||20|
|Delivery time||4 - 6 weeks|
|Can be made to order||Yes|
|Nr. of uses||2,000|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.