Delivery and Returns
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
Orders up to £20 a charge of £8.50 will apply.
Orders up to £499 a charge of £14.95 will apply.
Orders from £500 to £999 a charge of £19.95 will apply.
Orders over £1,000 a charge of £30 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
Orders up to £100 - a charge of £50 will apply.
Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £65 will apply.
Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £85 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us
Please note that there may be additional carriage charges if your order is being delivered outside of the UK depending on the size of the order. We will contact you when we have obtained a quote from a freight company.
Please note that any orders from countries outside the EU may be subject to additional duties at the port of entry. These are not the responsibility of Versapak and any such duties are to be entirely borne by the customer. Please check the specifics of your country's customs regulations before purchasing.
Excluded Shipping Countries
Due to the very high shipping charges and high duties there are specific countries to which we cannot ship. These are listed below and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Estonia, Gibraltar, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia - The Former Yugoslav Republic, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia.
If you have any issues or problems regarding your delivery please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number and username and we will get back to you as quickly as possible with an update.
Small, but Necessary Print
- Please note that in some rare instances, the abnormal size and weights of consignments may incur additional carriage charges if your order is being delivered outside of the UK. We will contact you when we have obtained a quote from a freight company.
- Please do not use a PO Box as your delivery address. We use a signed for service, so please use an address where someone can receive and sign for your order. We recommend a business address.
- Your order will be dispatched within a maximum 1 working day upon receipt of payment.
- We aim to have your product delivered within 2 to 3 working days if your have ordered a stock item. (For non-stock colours, we advise a 4 – 6 week delivery time. This includes custom made orders, we will contact you with an approximate date of delivery using your account contact details.)
- Please also provide a daytime contact telephone number so that our courier may contact you if necessary.
- Please note that orders placed between Friday morning and Sunday Night will be processed first thing Monday morning
We shall accept the return of standard, unprinted products within 14 days, by mutual agreement. Products shall be returned at your expense and a handling charge of 20% will be applied to all products returned. Returned products must be in perfect working condition in order to be credited.
(a) the product delivered is not what you ordered (including any Substitute Products); or
(b) the product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality;
we will, at our discretion, deliver to you a replacement product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the products.
If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at The Versapak Centre, 4 Veridion Way, Erith, Kent, DA18 4AL, UK.