Delivery and Returns
Standard Delivery Charges for UK and Northern Ireland
Orders up to £200 a charge of £10.45 will apply.
Orders over £200 a charge of £20.95 will apply.
*Orders from the Scottish Highlands may incur an additional delivery charge. We will contact you upon receipt of order.
Delivery Charges for outside the UK (excluding EU)
We will contact you when you have placed your order to confirm delivery charges and an estimated shipping time.
Ordering from the EU? Click here to be directed to our EU Shop.
If you have any questions regarding your order please contact us at [email protected] quoting your name and order number and we will get back to you as quickly as possible with an update.
Small, but Necessary Print
- Please note that in some rare instances, the abnormal size and weights of consignments may incur additional carriage charges if your order is being delivered outside of the UK. We will contact you when we have obtained a quote from a freight company.
- Please do not use a PO Box as your delivery address. We use a signed for service, so please use an address where someone can receive and sign for your order. We recommend a business address.
- Your order will be dispatched within a maximum 1 working day upon receipt of payment.
- We aim to have your product delivered within 2 to 3 working days if you have ordered a stock item. (For non-stock colours, we advise a 4 – 6 week delivery time. This includes custom made orders, we will contact you with an approximate date of delivery using your account contact details.)
- Please also provide a daytime contact telephone number so that our courier may contact you if necessary.
- Please note that orders placed between Friday morning and Sunday evening will be processed on the next working day.
We shall accept the return of standard, unprinted products within 14 days, by mutual agreement. Products shall be returned at your expense and a handling charge of 20% will be applied to all products returned. Returned products must be in perfect working condition in order to be credited.
(a) the product delivered is not what you ordered (including any Substitute Products); or
(b) the product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality;
we will, at our discretion, deliver a replacement product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the products.
If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via email at [email protected] or by post at The Versapak Centre, 4 Veridion Way, Erith, Kent, DA18 4AL, UK.