Versapak Clear Ballot Boxes
Based on our innovative full-size ballot box, this version of the box is completely clear, designed to meet the requirements of international users. Please note that there is a minimum order quantity of 15.
350 x 500 x 330mm
Have a question? Call us at020 8333 5300
Clear Ballot Box Product Description
- Foldable for easy storage
- Featuring a solid lid posting slot for high security
- Clear material allows content to be seen at all times
- Fitted with dual tamper evident lids which incorporates the new Versapak T2 tamper evident zip closure for Versapak T2 Security Seals
- Separate section for the storage of paperwork
- A large front window can take A4 sheets for labelling
- Made from high quality durable, weather-resistant material
- High quality manufacturing and material means these ballot boxes are designed to meet stringent electoral standards.
|Minimum order quantity||15|
|Delivery time||4 - 6 weeks|
|Can be made to order||Yes|
|Nr. of uses||2,000|
Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes as we use a signed for delivery service for all unit deliveries. (DPD courier)
Standard Delivery Charges for Mainland Britain
- Orders up to £20, a charge of £4.13 will apply.
- Orders from £20 to £499, a charge of £10.75 will apply.
- Orders from £500 to £999, a charge of £15.95 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000, a charge of £25 will apply.
EU Delivery Charges (including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands)
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £45 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £60 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £80 will apply.
Rest of the World Delivery Charges
- Orders up to £100 - a charge of £150 will apply.
- Orders £101 to £1,000 - a charge of £200 will apply.
- Orders over £1,000 - a charge of £250 will apply.
For larger items that require a pallet, please note there is a charge of £78.
For more information please contact us.
Small, but Necessary Print
Please note that in some rare instances, the abnormal size and weights of consignments may incur additional carriage charges if your order is being delivered outside of the UK. We will contact you when we have obtained a quote from a freight company.
Please do not use a PO Box as your delivery address. We use a signed for service, so please use an address where someone can receive and sign for your order. We recommend a business address.
Your order will be dispatched within a maximum 1 working day upon receipt of payment.
We aim to have your product delivered within 2 to 3 working days if you have ordered a stock item. (For non-stock colours, we advise a 4 – 6 week delivery time. This includes custom made orders, we will contact you with an approximate date of delivery using your account contact details.)